yay! it’s a pop up shop at hope garden furniture
on 18th december
let us lure you in with a glass of wine or lemonade and a selection of locally made products and some brilliant books.
• lino men’s wear
• block printed items from vheke studio fabrics
• children’s decor and gifts from oli+frank
• printed textiles and products by henri kuikens
• bibliophilia – a design-orientated collection of collectible books
• artworks fom jesse breytenbach, vheke kruger and sandy mitchell
keep an eye on our facebook page for more info on these local designers and manufacturers or click on the links below.
joining us across the road, is the natural shop, (next to the engen garage). they offer quality cotton and 100% bamboo throws, as well as an assortment of gifts.
perhaps there will even be the odd piece of hope garden furniture up for grabs, but definitely some hope breakfast boards! see you there….